Sunday, January 31, 2010

And we're back...

I started this blog a while ago because I wanted to write about some of the songs that came up when I listened to my iPod on shuffle. The wonderful thing about having a 160 GB iPod is that you can load the majority of your music collection on it. The terrible thing about having a 160 GB iPod is that it holds more music that you'll ever wind up listening to.

This project proved too time consuming and I quickly ran though songs I thought were worthy of review, so I'm trying something different.

From now on, Jon's Daily Song will feature a weekly album, and each day of the week will focus on a specific song from this album (as appropriate). This inspiration came from my morning walks where I like to search through my iPod and listen to a complete album during my hour-long constitutional. I've got an eclectic list of albums to feature so far and although this blog is mostly written for my own enjoyment, I hope it helps introduce you to some new music that you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment