Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my song of the day blog.

I started this because I always get random songs stuck in my head and thought it would be fun to write about them, and to share these thoughts with others. I also had a song of the day calendar last year and though I could have done a much better job.

I’m going to try really hard to avoid songs you’ve heard a million times and try to keep the list to some of my favorite songs of all time. I’ll also try to include a link where you can hear the song online.

The entries will generally be 2 paragraphs long. The first paragraph will give an overview of the band, while the second paragraph will go into more detail about the chosen song. I’ll also list 2 more songs by the artist I think are worth listening to for newcomers.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment